MyCSC Student Access
CSC students are required to use the electronic resource MyCSC to access information.
- View and pay their bill
- Add and drop courses
- View, accept and decline financial aid
- Change contact information
- View their advisors
- Check their academic requirements (degree audit)
To log in to MyCSC:
- Go to http://www.csc.edu
- Under the “Current Students” tab select the MyCSC link
- Enter your NUID and password
- Select the “Student Dashboard” link.
Every student applicant is given an EagleMail account. A student's EagleMail acount is the official and only email address for all communication from CSC offices and instructors. Students are strongly encouraged to check their EagleMail account frequently.
Students can contact the IT Help Desk by calling 308-432-6311 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with EagleMail, including username and password difficulties.
If students are required to complete coursework online, then access to CSC Online will be provided. Login information is sent to students’ EagleMail accounts after students have registered for courses. For more information, visit http://www.csc.edu/technology/.