Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA.
This school will not:
- Prevent nor delay the student's enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution, including but not limited to access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class;
- Provide written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
Veteran and Eligible Person Addendum
Standards of Progress Policy
A veteran and/or eligible person must make satisfactory progress toward an approved educational objective leading to employment. Veteran and/or eligible person Standard of Progress will be determined utilizing the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy as listed in the college catalog consisting of overall grade point average, pace, program length, maximum time for completion, attendance and/or conduct.
For Veteran certification information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by phone at 308-432-7031 or 308-432-6376.