Expectations and Academic Conduct
- Grades - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc#Grades
- Petitioning for Incomplete - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc#Petition
- Grade Point Average - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc#GPA
- Grade Appeals Policy
- Audited Course Policy
- Academic Honors - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc#Academic_Honors
- Graduation Honors - http://www.csc.edu/registrar/graduation.csc
- Academic Good Standing, Probation & Suspension Policy
- Academic Amnesty Policy
- Academic Honesty Policy
Civil behavior enhances the learning environment and is expected at all times. Courtesy and respect for others are essential elements to the learning process. Courses offered through Chadron State College welcome a difference of opinion, discourse, and debate within a civil environment. Please refer to NSCS Board Policy 3100 (Conduct and Discipline; Students) for further information.
Class Attendance and/or Participation
Please refer to the Chadron State College Class Attendance and/or Participation policy for further details.