The Undergraduate Catalog is the authoritative source for information about program and graduation requirements and regulations.
Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor prior to registering for classes and to register during early enrollment periods to ensure course availability. The College reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrollments. Furthermore, the College reserves the right to modify the published schedule without prior notice.
Ultimately, students are responsible for their own academic planning; they are responsible for fulfilling degree requirements and for abiding with all regulations.
- Academic Requirements - http://www.csc.edu/start/enrollment/requirements/index.csc
- Advising - http://www.csc.edu/start/index.csc
- Catalog Assignment - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc##Catalog_Assign
- Changes to Class Schedules - Changes of Registration and Withdrawal Policy
- Course Numbers - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc##Course_Numbers
- Course Sections - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc##Course_Sections
- Grade Level/Classification - http://csc.edu/registrar/general.csc##Grade_Level
- Schedule of Classes - http://www.csc.edu/start/enrollment/index.csc