MyCSC Student Access
CSC students are required to use the electronic resource MyCSC to access information.
From MyCSC, students will be able to:
- Check “to do” list
- View and pay bill
- Add and drop courses
- View, accept, and decline financial aid
- Change contact information
- View advisors
- Check their academic requirements (degree audit)
How to log in to MyCSC:
- Go to http://www.csc.edu
- Under Resources, click on MyCSC
- Enter NUID and password or click on Show Campuses and enter your CSC credentials
Every student applicant is given an EagleMail account. A student's EagleMail account is the official and only email address for all communication from CSC offices and instructors. Students are strongly encouraged to check their EagleMail account frequently.
Students can contact the IT Help Desk by calling 308-432-6311 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with EagleMail username and password difficulties.
If students are required to complete coursework online, then access to CSC Online will be provided. For more information, visit http://csc.edu/technology/assistance/index.csc.